The correct way to DX
10 Golden DX Rules
1. I will listen, listen and then listen some more.
2. I will only call if I can copy the DX station well enough to conduct a proper exchange.
3. I will not trust the cluster and will make sure I have copied the DX callsign correctly.
4. I will not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling him and will never tune up on the DX stations frequency or in the QSX slot.
5. I will wait for the DX station to complete a QSO before calling him.
6. I will always send my full callsign.
7. I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will never call continuously.
8. I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another callsign, not mine.
9. I will not transmit when the DX operator questions a callsign not like mine.
10. I will not transmit when the DX operator calls a geographic area not where I am.
I only wish the clueless CBers amongst us would take heed. I know…wishful thinking.